- Call type is indicated by one of four colored LEDs.
- A call tone sounds for the highest priority call.
- UL/cUL®1069 and UL®2560 Listed.
- RoHS Compliant.
The SF125 Duty Station annunciates calls both audibly and visually via 4 colored LEDs and a tone speaker. The highest level call in the watched zones is annunciated, and watched zones are programmable via the LS450 Config Tool.
The SF125 Duty Station connects to the LI122 Room Controller with Dome Light or the PM120 Room Controller, using 2 of the 6 connection points. Each NC120 or NC160 Central Equipment Module supports up to 24 duty stations (6 duty stations per run) depending on power restrictions.
Refer to the Tek-CARE® Power Calculator on TekTone's website for more information on power restrictions.
The station’s plastic bezel snaps onto the included mounting plate, leaving no visible screw holes.
- Dimensions: 4.58"H × 6.74"W × 1.03"D (116 mm × 171 mm × 26 mm)
- Environment: 0°C–60°C
- Construction: PC board with quality electronic components mounted on a flame-retardant (UL® 94V-0) plastic faceplate.
- Mounting: Attach included back plate to a standard single- or double-gang ring, or single- or double-gang ring and box.
- Connections: 2-wire flying lead, a plus 2 screw terminals for the toner module. Uses 2 of the station module’s 6 points.
One (1) year manufacturer's warranty plus an exclusive one (1) year BuyTekTone.com extended manufacturer's warranty.*