- Each NC160 CE module supports up to six NC415A master stations, 64 room controllers (4 runs of 16 controllers each), and 16 duty stations (4 duty stations per run).
- Enables the use of IR160 Audio Stations and NC415A Audio-Capable Master Stations.
- Network up to 20 Tek-CARE Modules together on your Tek-CARE system.
- Stackable shelf mount; optional 2U rack mount kit.
- Programmable using our exclusive Config Tool software via laptop connected to the Tek-CARE® Network.
- UL/cUL®1069 and UL®2560 Listed.
- RoHS Compliant
The NC160 Central Equipment (CE) Module is scalable so that up to 20 CE modules can be networked together. Each CE module provides connections and power for 64 room controllers and up to six NC415A master stations. (Limit of 4 master stations on a CE module when LI484P5 4-LED multicolor dome lights are connected.)
CE modules can be stacked on a shelf, or rack mounted with an optional kit. The NC160 CE Module includes two fieldreplacable back-up batteries that provide system power during the facility’s switchover to emergency generator power.
TekTone's LS450 Config Tool software is also included with purchase of an NC160 module.
- Dimensions: 3.25″H × 17.00″W × 10.05″D (83 mm × 432 mm × 255 mm)
- Construction: PC board with quality electronic components
- Input Power: 90VAC–264VAC at 50Hz–60Hz
- Typical current usage: 1.6A at 115VAC or 0.9A at 230VAC
- Temperature: 0°–70°C
- Humidity: 5–95% (non-condensing)
- Built-in Surge Protection: 783V clamping
One (1) year manufacturer's warranty plus an exclusive one (1) year BuyTekTone.com extended manufacturer's warranty.*